HD Cameras and Network Recorders bring superior efficiency.
Since its formation in 1995, AVS Technology has been engineering security systems that rely on the power of video surveillance and CCTV as tools for businesses, learning institutions and law enforcement. Advances in technology bring a heightened relevance to these surveillance tools as they continue to be a versatile and fundamental too.
AVS Technology is here to help businesses navigate the newest technology. Let us evaluate your current surveillance solutions and review your goals. Depending on the type of business and amount of recording you do, we will recommend the best surveillance solution for you. If you currently use analog equipment but want to transition to newer technology, you may want to consider a phased approach or a hybrid solution. Technology is available that convert analog data to digital data, which opens up opportunities to design a flexible, scalable solution for various sized businesses.
Advances in CCTV
Because of technological advances in both cameras and recording devices alike, CCTV becomes more than just a monitoring tool with great efficiency. With IP Cameras and digital recorders, surveillance solutions today provide maximum efficiency with superior clarity along with data that can be used for both security and business analytics.
- Monitor multiple locations at once
- Record a sequential log of events
- Share video across networks and platforms
- Quickly execute and share parameter based searches on a person, vehicle or object
- View wider areas, zoom in with greater clarity
- High quality image enhancements
Mega Pixel/IP Cameras
Today’s Mega Pixel/IP high resolution cameras provide a wider area of coverage with long range zoom capabilities, video motion detection, audio detection, facial recognition, and license plate recognition functionality. Read how Avaya helped law enforcement solve a hit and run with the Avignon HD surveillance system we designed and installed for their NJ headquarters.
Network Video Recorders
Coupled with network video recorders (NVRs) a CCTV system can offer higher resolution video while optimizing your bandwidth use, allowing for ultra clear video recording and efficient streaming across all platforms. Physical placement of the NVR server is very flexible. It can be placed virtually anywhere as long as it is on the same network as the CCTV system.
Through use of an NVR system, video and audio analytics lend themselves to investigative and compliance purposes as well as business and marketing initiatives.
- Detect and send notifications when motion is sensed
- Detect and send notifications when specific sounds such as voices, loud noises, gun shots are sensed
- Track behaviors like entries, exits and loitering
- Highlight a person’s path throughout the building
- Marketing and retail statistics like people counting, queue management
- Heat mapping of popular zones within an establishment
AVS can help you get the most value out of your NVR set up. Talk to us about your goals and your business objectives and we can give you some great examples of how video surveillance and CCTV are being used successfully in your industry.
Coupled with an NVR, your CCTV system
- Motion detection
- Facial recognition
- License plate recognition
- Definition and image quality maintained even with sharing across networks and platforms
- Essential Video Analytics for small and medium businesses, large retail stores, commercial buildings, and warehouses
- Intrusion detection
- Mission-critical, long-distance intrusion detection in extreme weather conditions
- Business analytics: counting, detection, crowding